The Metro Development Office supports the mission of the middle and high school by securing financial resources to sustain quality STEM education for our students. To accomplish this we raise money for newer technologies, early college learning experiences for our students, facilities maintenance and capital project improvements. The support of our parents, alumni, friends and corporate and foundation partners is critical to the success of our STEM learning programs.
Some specific ways to support Metro include the following:
- Partnerships – Metro Partners provide foundational support for our programs. Currently Battelle Memorial Institute and The Ohio State University are our Metro partners
- Corporate and Foundation Grants – This includes funding from organizations that require an application for operating support or specific programs.
- Sponsorships – This includes funding to support specific programs (e.g. the Learning Centers) or events (e.g. Festival of Friends, Metro Commencement)
- Donations – The majority of funds comes from individuals and matching gifts during the annual giving campaign or through out the year. Make a donation!
- Scholarships – These gifts help to defray the cost of college or other educational opportunities (e.g. class trip) for students with financial need or students pursuing certain academic and professional fields.
- Planned Giving – This includes bequests, annuities, life insurance, real estate and other similar major gifts.
For more information on supporting Metro, contact the Development Office