Naviance is a great place for the whole family to start with college planning. This great resource allows students and families to investigate, research, track, and plan for the college admission process. It’s an excellent site for freshmen through seniors and their families.
*All students in grades 9-12 have a Naviance account.
To use Naviance:
Log in using your email address and password. If you forget your password, you can reset it here.
If you have never logged in before, contact Ms. Mechling for your registration code.
This will be your Naviance account until you graduate from Metro
What can you do on Naviance-Family Connection?
- Complete career interest and personality surveys
- Find and compare colleges
- Track application deadlines
- View schedule of upcoming college rep visits to Metro
- Search for scholarship opportunities
- Find links to contact information for college admissions representatives
- Build and share a resume
- Map colleges
- Create and modify a “game plan” for the college application process
- Request letters of recommendation from specific teachers and/or counselors
- View all of the following for specific colleges: admissions requirements, student body breakdowns , majors/degrees offered , extracurricular activities offered, tuition and financial aid information, etc.