Annual Registration Process
New and Returning Students
Parents for new and returning students are required to complete registration each school year by the provided deadline and to pay the annual student fee to be eligible to attend during the school year. The registration link will be emailed to parents to complete online. As part of the process, parents will need to provide the following documents (depending on what we have on file at Metro):
- Proof of Residence
- Student Birth Certificate (only needed once)
- Student Immunization Records
- Latest Report Card (new students only)
- State Testing Reports (new students only)
Also, parents and students are required to confirm agreement with the following:
Visit the troubleshooting topics to assist with questions.
Next Steps After Completing Registration
A registration confirmation page will display once the registration is completed. The confirmation webpage will provide the next steps to complete the student's enrollment for the next school year. Here is a summary of those next steps:
- A copy should be printed or saved for parent/student records.
- Retain the student ID assigned which will be needed when submitting forms and payments at the school.
- Pay student fees with student ID.
- Complete bus transportation registration (if applicable).
- Complete a Free/Reduced Lunch form (if applicable).
- If the student receives special services, please share a copy of current documents (IEP, 504, ETR) with our Intervention Team Coordinator, Lori Carter, firstname.lastname@example.org.