Important Notice for Metro Middle Schools Parents:
Due to the impact of weather related virtual days last week, we are changing the middle school schedule for February 5 to a FULL DAY instead of a noon dismissal.
* The morning will be our Career Fair, followed by a modified J-Term class schedule in the afternoon.
* Buses will run on regularly scheduled times, with pick up after school at 2:30pm.
* Breakfast/Lunch will be provided as usual.
* There will be no after school clubs or office hours, but Boys & Girls Club will be here as usual.
While this is a change to what was communicated previously, we believe it is the best option for students, giving in-person class time to finish J-Term courses.
* If you had previously scheduled appointments for Tuesday afternoon, we understand and will dismiss your child to you early if needed.
* We will finish our J-Term classes on Wednesday, February 6 and will begin spring semester classes on Thursday, February 7.
Thanks for partnering with us in the education of your child. If you have questions, you may direct them to Ms. Krista (email@example.com
On February 5, Metro Middle School will host Career Day from 8am-12pm. Students will have opportunity to hear professionals share about their jobs. If you would like to present, contact Mr. Latta (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.