2018 State of Stem
Reginald B. McKnight,Head of U.S. Infrastructure Public Policy, Facebook
Andrew J. Ginther, Mayor, City of Columbus Steering Committee
Kenny McDonald, President & CEO, Columbus 2020
Now is the time to invest in a STEM educated workforce. Today, nearly 4,000 STEM career openings exist in the central Ohio region. Metro collaborates with central Ohio businesses and industry partners to:
- Develop its award-winning STEM curriculum;
- Create Pathways to meet specific workforce needs for the region; and
- Build authentic internship and apprenticeship opportunities.
Is your business in? Call or text your attendance to Development Officer Cathryn Geppert at (916) 893-6785 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 STEERING COMMITTEE
- Kenny McDonald (Chair) – President and CEO, Columbus 2020
- Sheila Bennett – Metro parent
- Wanda J. Dillard & Erika E. Mitiska – The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Courtney Falato – The Ohio State University
- Joyce K. Johnson – CCI Engineering Services
- Alicia Oddi – Rev1 Ventures
- Pamela Rodier – Rodier Law Offices, Inc.
- Michael Suhovecky – SciTech
- Sutha Wenger – Community Member
- David L. White – Battelle